- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our website collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Submit a Contact Us form
- Make an appointment via our website
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your appointment and manage your account.
- Send you confirmation emails regarding payments and appointments
- Send you information specific to our website.
Provision of Website & E-Mail Services
The following companies are used in the provision of services by Dr. Kieran Whyte:
MetaShield Ltd. – Website Development, Maintenance, Security & Compliance
GoDaddy Media Temple, Inc. d/b/a Sucuri – Website Security & Monitoring
Cloudways – Secure Hosting
When we process your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Your data is securely stored in a secure database which is only accessible by authorized employees.
If you become a customer we will keep the data you provide us indefinitely. Once you cease being a customer we will delete your data within 90 days.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to 3rd parties.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be removed from marketing lists.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Create and store your account
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Necessary – Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
- Analytics – We use Analytical cookies to understand how visitors interact with our website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic sources and how users interact with web pages. We use Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics to help us improve user’s experience on our website.
- Advertising – Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
How to manage cookies
You can control which cookies are used during your visit to our website by clicking on the ‘Cookie Preferences’ option from the website footer menu.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office.
Postal Address: Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square South