Anyone with a COVID concern and/or ANY respiratory symptoms MUST NOT ATTEND UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Phone the surgery for advice.
Covid-19 Vaccine Rollout
Covid-19 3rd Vaccination Rollout
3rd dose vaccinations against Covid-19 to begin in October 2021
The HSE are currently finalising a list of people who are eligible for the third dose of the Covid-19 vaccine. People who are over the age of 80 will receive an mRNA vaccine at least two months after their last dose. People eligible for the 3rd dose will begin receiving appointments in early October 2021.
ATTENTION: COVID-19 NOTICE
We are asking ALL patients not to attend the surgery in person unless you have been given an appointment.
The symptoms for covid-19 may include:
- A cough of any type
- A sore throat
- A temperature exceeding 37.3 degrees Celsius
- Feeling feverish in any way
- Difficulty breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling “chesty” in any way
- Any change in sense of smell and/or taste
- Nasal and/or sinus congestion
- Ear ache
You do not necessarily have COVID-19 if you experience any of the above. However, to protect both the Practice and you, our patients, we must insist you STAY AT HOME until you have had a phone consultation with your doctor.
Thank You For Your Co-Operation
COMING FOR YOUR VACCINE
- You MUST NOT ATTEND IF YOU FEEL UNWELL. Contact us if you are unable to make your scheduled appointment.
- Wear short sleeves under your coat for quick & easy access to the vaccine site
- Wear a mask
- Please do not arrive early
- Bring a small bottle of water with you.
After your Vaccination
- You will need to stay at the Practice for 15 minutes immediately post-vaccine
- Once you are at home, review the post-vaccine advice sheet which you will receive with your vaccine